LimbPower are holding a photography competition you may wish to enter…
Pimp Your Prosthetic Christmas Competition
Let’s have a bit of Christmas fun. Can you get a fun, scenic or interesting picture of your prosthetic in a Christmas scene, as a Christmas stocking or just all dressed up ready for Santa?
The winning entry will win £100 in gift vouchers donated by Dorset Orthopaedics. We will also use suitable pictures for the LimbPower Christmas card in 2016.
The Competition .
- Make a £5.00 donation via text from you mobile phone. Text LIMB15 £5 to 70070 to donate to LimbPower.
- Take a photograph of your prosthetic and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following format. Minimum image dimensions (pixels) 1152×864. Camera equivalent 2/3 megapixels. Recommend print size 8×8 or 8×10. Don’t forget to include your name, age and address.
- If you are taking a picture from your mobile phone the quality might not be good enough for the Christmas card. You can still enter the competition and will be eligible to win the competition, but we may not use your picture for the Christmas card.
- The entry fee is £5 per picture entered
- The winner will be announced on 22nd December.
- The winning picture will be chosen by LimbPower and Dorset Orthopaedics.